Taste a Curious Collection of Mead & Hard Cider from Far and Wide!
New Day Craft's Meadful Things and Outciders Festival
is Indiana's ONLY large-scale tasting event specializing in
Craft Mead and Hard Cider.
When: Saturday, November 2, 2019, 3 PM - 6 PM (VIP starts at 2PM)
Where: Circle City Industrial Complex, 1125 Brookside Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46202 *Free Parking!*
- Unlimited Sampling of 100+ varieties from several Mead and Cider Makers
- Commemorative Glass
- Live Music
- Local Food Trucks
- Experience Vendors: Henna Tattoos, Tarot Card Reading
- Adoptable PUPPIES & KITTIES for Snuggling (Thanks FACE!)
- All Attendees MUST BE 21 or Older - NO Children or Pets Please
- Valid Photo ID to Confirm Age is Required for Entry
- All Tickets Must Be Purchased in Advance, NO DAY-OF SALES
Vander Mill Ciders | Ash & Elm | Circle City Zymurgy | Oliver Winery | Mallow Run Winery | Oddball Mead | Starcut Ciders | Misbeehavin | Aspall Cider | B. Nektar | Blake's Hard Cider | Cider Boys | Crafted Meads | Dansk Mjod | Maeloc Ciders | Makana Iqhilika | Redstone Meads | Rekorderlig Ciders | McClure's | Ace Ciders | Schramm's Meads | Domaine Dupont Cidre | New Day Craft